I can help you pitch anything.
If you don't have anything to pitch, I'll help you create it.
I’m a creative strategist and I help consultants, ad agencies, startup owners and in-house marketing teams pitch and create products, services, brand strategies, and innovation programs.
I’m there for those moments when you and your team needs a:
- Pitch deck expert to help you build a (Re)designed, researched and written deck from scratch
- Creative strategist to help you brainstorm out of the box ideas and strategies
Big brand names like Flat-Icons, Fint Ventures, Porsche and more, have hired me as a creative strategist – Helping the creative/marketing/sales and design teams ideate, develop strategies, and pitch proposals for digital and non-digital campaigns.
- Have the content but don’t have time to design the presentation
- Have a partially designed presentation
- Have neither the content or design
- Don’t know which angle to choose for your pitch (or how to pitch)
- Are facing an audience that is not interested and not seeing the value in your product
- Got a great creative concept but need someone to translate that to a product with a scaleable plan
- Are missing both the creative concept and the business plan
- Need a flurry of data-backed, easily implementable ideas to include in your presentation due for this Friday
- Need ideas to boost your brand
- Need someone to translate data into actionable design briefs
- Startup Conferences
- VC fundraising
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Remote event organization
- Social media Marketing
- Direct sales
- In store Promotions
- 15 other…
Or, feel free to look around and read some of my latest work. To make it easier for you, I’ve divided my work into 4 categories: Pitch craft, process craft, strategy craft and self craft – even though I mainly work with pitches, strategies, and processes, sometimes I work with myself, my limits, my understanding of nature, the environment and breaking through mental limitations. Therefore the self craft.
If you can’t pitch effectively, you can’t reach your goals as a business owner. Effective pitching means being able to see the big picture, from a very high vantage point, and still be able to get down and communicate that big picture to individuals and inspire them to get on board with it.
Effective pitching requires strategic thinking, great communication, massive balls, stoic calmness, egoless approach, story-telling skills, and resourcefulness. A bit of charm works too. If improving your pitch is your thing, you’re at the right web site. I’ve spent 8 years experimenting with:
- Business Hacks
- VC and startup fundraising
- Marketing and Sales initiatives
- Business Pitch Approaches
- B2B Lead Generation
- Competitor analysis frameworks
- Ideal audience profiling
If you can’t measure it, you don’t know if your business is going up or down and the best way to measure, is to have a methodical, processed, step-by-step approach.
It’s great that you have it all in your head and it works fine now, but when the workload increases twofold, Asana won’t save you unless you put what’s in your head in a carefully constructed, standardized system that can scale easily without too much effort.
I test out processes – content production, sales funnels, lead gen – and write about them here.
Strategic thinking – it helps you stay on track with your goals and allows you to focus your efforts and attention towards the end goals.
Being able to rise above, and do a high-level scan of your current situation, is a trait that separates successful entrepreneurs and the rest.
I invent creative strategies for product launches, product upgrades and promotions that are easy to use and implemented in current workflows and production processes.
You can’t grow through life as a person, if you don’t allow yourself to see yourself, your environment, your actions, and the people in it, from a different angle.
You have to be able to unbox yourself from the box you live in, so that you see the box you live in, figure out if that box is good or not, and decide if you want to change that box for a bigger, more beautiful version of it.
Unboxing is a process that takes time, effort and a-lot of burgers. I talk about that process below.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Then, plug me into your slack (use: viktor @ viktori.co to send me an invite), and whenever you need to create a pitch or design it, you let me know.